Sunday, June 26, 2011

Archie Comics in the Wild!

June 26, 2011


Borders Books and Music (Apparently there are still a few open here and there)
Waldorf, MD

Pretty cool to see a nice selection on a spinner rack. And as I look at this fine picture I can't help but wonder to myself why in the world I didn't take a picture of the other side where all the digests were.

Love how the Archie books keep the masthead nice and neat and easy to read. Not too big on the Betty and Veronica books at the bottom. Not a great design, but that could be because I've seen those covers so much in the ads that they don't look like covers to me anymore. I kept looking at them thinking they were ads for books and not the actual books themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you could customize your own Archie Comic strip with the ArchieComiclab iPad app? They have a contest where the winning comic strip will be selected to be in an upcoming Archie issue!

    Check it out:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/archie-comiclab/id441164492?mt=8


    Contest- submissions due December 31,2011:
    http://bitesizedcandy.com/archie/

    ReplyDelete