Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Archie: The Best of Samm Schwartz-COMING SOON

This is a short one. Short because I just found out about Samm Schwartz and am in the process of researching this fine Jughead artist.

I came across the link for this book on Amazon and wondered just who the heck this guy was, did a Google search and was pretty amazed. I think I've seen a lot of his work in the Jughead Double Digests I've bought over the years and am looking forward to seeing more!

So, I'm happy to share the news that The Best of Samm Schwartz is coming soon!

Check it out. I will be.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Links:
The Lambiek.net Samm Schwartz page
A few words about Samm Schwartz
A closer look at Samm Schwartz
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment